15 Oct. 2022 | Zaal 1, Het Ketelhuis | Time: 17:00
Ticket price: € 11,50 // Cineville pass (Free) / We Are Public Pass (Free) / Stadspas (€ 1,-) / Student/CJP (€ 9,-)
Click on the button for the tickets.
Franz Böhm | Documentary | 89 min | Germany, UK, Austria | English, Spanish, Cantonese, Luganda (English subtitles)
Through the stories of three leading young female activists in Uganda, Chile, and Hong Kong, filmmaker Franz Böhm presents in his debut film an intimate and poignant portrait of what it means to be on the frontline of a movement and the consequences of speaking up.
An audience favourite at several festivals (including the Copenhagen International Documentary Film Festival CPH:DOX and Hot Docs Canadian International Documentary Festival), Dear Future Children navigates through the spaces these young activists fight for the future of their home country and the world through their different takes on activism.
- Introduction: 5 min
- Short film screening: Spotless (16 min)
- Film screening: 86 min
- Panel Discussion: “Agents of Change: The Future is Female”: Maiar Alhaddad (Women’s March Nederland) & Amy Molin (Asian Raisins)
- WOLD SALES
- MAGNETFILM GmbH
- Torstr. 154, 10115 Berlin, Germany
- T +49 (0)30 246 281 56 / www.magnetfilm.deSALES: Georg Gruber, georg.gruber[at]magnetfilm.de
- FESTIVALS & THEATRICAL BOOKINGS: Frauke Knappke, frauke.knappke[at]magnetfilm.de