update 22 September 2021
From 25 September onwards the 1.5m distance measure will be cancelled. This means that Het Ketelhuis and Podium Mozaïek will be able to use the maximum capacity in the screening rooms and in their bars/cafés.
However, the venues are obliged to work with a Corona admission ticket inside, both for the film and the bar/café. This means that they will ask everyone from 13 years+ to show a Corona admission proof at the door. Both the CoronaCheck app and an official paper proof can be used for this. This is not necessary on the terrace.
At the entrance of the venues, they will ask you for the Corona admission proof. Keep this ready to avoid delays at the entrance. The following applies to every check: no Corona admission proof is no entrance.
At Het Ketelhuis
- At the entrance, they will ask you for the Corona admission proof. Keep this ready to avoid delays at the entrance. The following applies to every check: no Corona admission proof is no entrance.
- Tickets can be purchased online or at the box office.
- Their screening rooms are unseated, so you can choose a spot yourself.
- You only have to show your film ticket at the door of the screening room.
- Please arrive on time (30-15 minutes before the start of the film).
- If you have flu/cold complaints on the day of the screening, you can cancel your ticket(s) free of charge by sending an email before the start of the film to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have any questions, you can contact the venues via email@example.com.